About Tim’s Automotive
Tim Gagnon started with a 1978 Bronco and served the community at large until 2003 when his sister Judy and her husband Al Schickerowsky bought it from him and continued the business as a mobile service for another 7 months.
Al and Judy soon realized that times were changing and a stationary shop was needed.
They operated Tim’s on Cliff St. for 1.5 years when they decided to move it to its present location @ 1481 Bowen Rd, Nanaimo.
In May 2010, Al and Judy Schickerowsky decided to semi retire and sold the business to Dave Seymour.
With a focus on providing outstanding customer service, Tim’s has grown into a first class, full-service automotive repair shop.
In December 2010, Tim’s Automotive Repair & Mobile Service expanded, providing used car sales to its long list of services.
Dave Seymour is committed to providing the same quality service to all its customers that they have come to know and expect.