About Otonabee Electrical Services
Our President Wayne Ferguson, a Master Electrician and former Ontario Hydro Electrician, owns and operates Ferguson Electric Company Ltd. (established in 1993) in Cobourg, Ontario serving the Industrial, Commercial and Institutional (ICI) market in Eastern Ontario, has recently taken ownership of Otonabee Electrical Services Ltd. to both broaden and compliment Ferguson Electric Company Ltd. and its market appeal and capabilities.
Our office is located at 140 Veronica Street in Cobourg, Ontario.
We have shop and warehousing at 2504 Base Line, Keene, Ontario, used both for environmentally controlled storage of materials and equipment (see below bullet list).
In addition we have on site outdoor storage of approximately on half acre.
We own, operate and maintain the following equipment which carries all of the necessary required certificates for both safety and operating requirements as set forth both by the Ministry of Transportation and IHSA standards (formerly E&USA of which we are a member firm):
- Altec Radial Boom Digger Derrick (Auger Truck), Di-electrically tested and documented
- Vermeer Vibratory ride-on Plow
- Vermeer D7X11 series 2 Directional Boring Machine
- Pres-Vac Hydro Excavator – Unit Capacity is 1000 Gal. Water, 2400 Gal. Waste Truck-mount Dump Unit (Double Compartment)
- Various Pick up 2 WD & 4 WD Trucks, trailers (Floats and Pups)
- Bobcat (Skid steer)
- JCB 214 4WD Backhoe
- Bobcat 435 Excavator (5 ton)
- John Deere 60G Excavator
Our field staff levels range seasonally from 4 to 15 personnel comprised of Electrical Workers and