About Vohora LLP
We have been providing assurance, tax, accounting and business advisory services for over 40 years.
Vohora LLP originally started in Prince Rupert, BC in 1975 and over the next thirty years, serviced clients in Prince Rupert and the related communities in Northern British Columbia.
In 2006, we expanded our firm to the lower mainland, through acquisitions and mergers with other practices in the area.
Over the years we have continued to grow as a firm and now with established offices in Vancouver, Surrey and Prince Rupert, we are able to service clients anywhere in British Columbia.
We are a full-service accounting and advisory practice that specializes in the following areas:
- Corporate and personal tax preparation, tax planning and compliance with Canada Revenue Agency filing requirements;
- Audit, review and assurance engagements for financial statements for businesses of all sizes and from any industry;
- Specialized tax planning and services, including reorganizations, tax implications on the sale of businesses and assets, and retirement and estate planning; and
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting services.
What sets our firm apart is the strong relationships and trust we build with our clients, and our focus on exceptional service and communication.
Our growth and success are achieved by continuing to service with passion, integrity and excellence and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
- Recognizes the client as our most important asset;
- Fosters a partnership with our staff enabling them to reach and contribute to their full potential;
- Fulfills the highest standards of our profession, our clients and the public, and continually strives to set and uphold the highest ethical standards;
- Ensures healthy, sustained and mutually profitable growth
- Provides rewards to our staff and partners for their effort, excellence and innovation;
This allows us to enable all clients, employees, and partners to meet their goals and thereby service society.